Kpop

Kpop

Sunday, February 23, 2014

CRUSHING ON SHINEE!! ~~ ONEW ~~

O to the MG!!!
Lately (even though it has been a long time ago too) I have been crushing really hard on SHINee!!
They're my SHINee Boys, and I absolutely adore them! They clumsiness, cuteness, seriousness, and responsibility attitude amazes me! Yes yes i'm quite fazed! I'm going to be puting in order that I  like them! I love them all but some a little more than others!!

Here is Onew!!!
Onew is one of a kind amazing man that every girl dreams to marry, me included! He's witty, cute, gullible, loves his food (as you know mostly his fried chicken) and loves to have fun!! He's one of the Best Leaders out there. Lots of love towards my Oppa Onew!!!!




















Can you tell I have an obsession????!!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment