Kpop

Kpop

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Goody Goody

You know how we all hate someone who is ALWAYS good? They tell on you, get you in trouble, cant say a lie, can't trust them because they might rat you out?
Yes! I've been there done that. I've been on both sides of that stick. I don't believe being an extremely good person is wrong. It's the opposite. When you think you can't tell them something because you know, they might tell accidentally someone you don't want to hear, you also know that they're the person that you can trust because they also know how to keep friendships. They have your back.
Trust me, I know, sounds contradictory, but c'mon, you lie but you're also able to hold that secret for someone.
You can trust a goody goody girl or boy because you know they won't purposely betray you. You can't count on them! Why? Because they're too good. They're the anchor of us all. Showing the world that hey, look, not all people are jerks, and a-holes.
You know that saying, "My hope in humanity has been restored". Well it's because of them, the good people.
No, I'm not one! I wish i was! I try to be! I will always be there for the people whom I love! But to completely strangers a smile they might receive from me, a compliment, you know polite stuff.

Anyways,
Idk, I was watching something and this came to mind ...

I know weird ~~~ ^.^ But that's Ok, that's how I am! I make no sense
This post really makes no sense! It's ok though!

"You know, you might be a goody goody, but sometimes the world needs people like you around. We gotta have that anchor of trust around somewhere. Why not in someone who you know is a goody goody!!!" ^.^

1 comment: