Kpop

Kpop

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mommy's Birthday!

Yesterday was my awesome Mommy's birthday. Right now since I don't have a job I also didn't have any to buy her a present which made me really sad. She has always given us awesome things and always been there to celebrate with us kids.
I tried thinking of something fun besides just giving her a letter, which she wouldn't have minded.
This is what I came up with!
At her door, we put a stop sign so that she wouldn't miss our trail
 We then took a bunch of sticky notes and made a trail for her to follow. On each sticky note we described her character and pretty much told her how awesome she was, as a mother, wife, and in general a person.



The sticky trail led right to my sister and my room. As you can see, we put up "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY, WE LOVE YOU!" And wrote individual letters for her. She LOVED it! Hahaha! ^.^
Later that day we went to a East Indian restaurant (her favorite) and had an enjoyable time with her best friend!
It was cool, the bar behind the counter had blue lights! Made the alcohol very very pretty haha!
Cool right!? Lol! She had an awesome day! I'm so glad to have a Mommy like her! ^.^ <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday mommy! Even though I already told you on your birthday! LOL!

    ReplyDelete