Kpop

Kpop

Saturday, January 11, 2014

*Sighs* Here It Is

I'm scared to share a poem on here and then having it taken away by someone else without asking first. I'm thinking about publishing my poems, hence the fear. But I'm hoping people are decent enough to know what people like me go through with trying to share something dear. I'm not good like other poets you know, but I write in my own style. And so far, I like it! Please enjoy and if you would like to use my poem, you can ask! Thank You! ^.^


Break Up

I’m having a hard time breathing
My eyes can’t stop tearing up
For you I can’t continue waiting
So this is final, let’s break up …
No matter how my heart hurts
You've done to me much worse
Not only with every girl you flirt,
 But you hit and at me you've cursed…
The pain is unbearable, I can’t
And I won’t take this from you
I won’t sit like a dog and hear you rant
How did I ever come to love you? …
I am my own person, I do what I want
You won’t push me around like before
When I see you I’ll be nonchalant

Because my heart closed its doors…


No comments:

Post a Comment