Kpop

Kpop

Monday, January 20, 2014

TRYING TO KEEP IT DOWN! ^.^


Ok ok ok ok!
So..... I JUST GOT TWO JOBS!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!


I seriously am freaking out. I'm so happy that I get to have a job and finally get going and start saving for EVERYTHING THAT I WANT TO DO!
I mean i can't even go shopping! >.<
But i fear no more!!!!! Goodness, I'm so happy, more than happy, I'm like, wow, words can't even describe it. Thank you God! ^.^

Anyways,

So i was at the mall today when i received my call about being hired that i was jumping up and down, alongside with my sister, you know a little celebration party between the two of us. haha! When this middle school girl yells for all to hear, are you guys lesbians? I looked at her shocked that i asked, what? and she repeated it louder, haha, i laughed and said, no we're sisters! Lol. Later in the car I was stil laughing over the matter and said to my sister, "You know, I wish I would have said, no I'm not lesbian, ARE YOU?" Lol, you know, she was hanging out with a bunch of little girls! Haha, anyways, had a good laugh at that!


Before that ...

I was talking to my friend on the phone while waiting for my sister to finish her errands, and a 40+ year old lady was smoking right by my car and kept looking at me, winking, and making kissy faces. I freaked out! haha, i asked my friend, "Do i put it out there that I'm a lesbian, I mean do I look like a lesbian? I didn't think i did! haha, but I guess i'm just too hot for even 40+ year old woman to hit on me also!" Lol, she cracked up!

                                                   


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha 40+ lesbian lady attracter! attractor? er? or? hmm...

    ReplyDelete