Kpop

Kpop

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Very First Blog .... Be Gentle

안녕하세요 여러분!! 




So, I'm new to this, and I honestly have no idea what I'm going to write about these coming days, weeks, and months! But hey, I'm going to take a day at a time and new and fresh ideas will start popping up. This i know for sure, happens all the time with me!
This will be more like my internet diary, everyone has at least one, and now I've joined the bunch! Awesome! ^.^

I think an introduction is in order.

My name is Gloria but I like to be called Glow. I will be 22 this year, i have mixed feelings about it. Oh well!
Likes : green is my favorite color. AND OMG I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH MONKEYS!! Just thought I ought to let you know! I also love K-pop music, Variety shows, K-dramas, writing poetry, reading, learning new languages, playing the piano,and making new fun friends!
Dislikes : Spinach, I'm getting a handle on them, but still not my favorite (yuck)!
Ultimate Bias (from Kpop) : Gah, I have so many! haha but my top three are JunHyung (B2st), DongWoo (Infinite) and recently Bang Yong Guk (B.A.P)!

Well, this is it for my first Blog. Not anything too interesting, but we have to have a foundation before we start building.
This blog will consist of complete Randomness. No order or anything of the sort. There will be times when I'll be concentrating on something, but most likely it just whatever pops into my mind that I will write about!

P.S There will be a LOT of Korean stuff in here!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bunch! Can't wait to see what you write about! Haha(:

    ReplyDelete