Kpop

Kpop

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Beginnings Tattoo

For the longest time, I've wanted to have a tattoo. And finally today, it happened. 
Wow... it's all I can say. It's beautiful and hurts still but I'm beyond, and I mean beyond excited to have ink on my arm now!!! 
It's all thanks to Pinterest really. Haha. I went there looking for tattoo ideas, knowing I was going to get one no matter what! I came upon this one, which means new beginnings in Celtic (picture below)


A lot has happened in my life that I won't get into, but something amazing always happens. New beginnings starts with family, friends, people who care about you and you care about them. It starts with giving of yourself to others even when unnoticed. My life has taken fall after fall after fall,  and every time I get back up, obviously with help of my loved ones, and face the world one more time. One day at a time. What else can you do but take it slow and learn from what failed you before. I'm willing to go and create new beginnings wherever I go leaving a path of glowing sunshine! 

So, after waiting for weeks in excitement and fear, I finally got my tattoo today, February 17th 2015! And the path to get that wasn't totally easy. I wanted to cry before even beginning the process, but thank God, I held my cool until the very end. Although it hurt like a bitch, I had my sister, Gracie, and tattooer, Jeremy Y, distract me by asking random questions, which worked. If you ask me anything about myself, I tend to get distracted pretty darn easily. 

It was definitely an experience that I'm happy I accomplished! I'm in love with my tattoo and my path ahead of me!!! 

I got my tattoo done at the Missing Piece Tattoo Shop. Check them out! 
https://www.facebook.com/MissingPieceTattoo?pnref=lhc 


Goodnight Glowers!!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment