Kpop

Kpop

Friday, February 20, 2015

Favorites from Davichi

I'm not the biggest on Kpop Girl Groups. But I do give them a try once in awhile. I came a song that made me cry pretty hard because I can relate to it so much. 

Davichi is made up of 2 girls that debuted in 2008. They're not your typical pop girl dancing groups. They're more ballad, concentrating more on their voice quality deliverance than anything else. Their songs have a deeper, sadder yes, meaning than most songs. Unlike other sad songs kpop singers sing where you're getting all the hype, Davichi's soft voice makes your cry everytime you listen to them. But I love them. I have my wild kpop song days and then I like to just listen to the melody and gentle voices of the singers. 

A Little About Davichi 

  • Since 2014 Davichi has a contract wit h CJ E&M Music 
  • Lee Haeri is the leader and main vocalist. 
    • She's 30 years old (but doesn't look older than in her 20's)






  • Kang MinKyung is a vocalist. 
    • She is 25 years old (looks a LOT younger than that -_-) 






I haven't done any profound research on them. I just know I love their music and their style. They seem sweet and caring. 

My favorite songs from Davichi are "Cry Again" and "It's Alright, It's Love" 
(press on the name to take you to the youtube video)


I'll leave you to Davichi. 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment