Kpop

Kpop

Sunday, March 15, 2015

누가 그래 U-Kiss




I'm seriously in love with this song. I only started listening to it recently even though their album came out in January. I've seriously had this song on repeat for a few days haha. I can't stop listening to it (kind of like my time with Hello by NUEST). I get obsessed too fast, but hey, i love it!! Lol

Anyways, the song is talking about rumors. Someone told the girl that he loves that he had another girl. He keeps trying to figure out who said that to her and why does she believe those things. To not listen to what anyone is saying that to keep their love strong. Talking about the things he did for her and why was she even doubting him. He's been there for her even when she was ill. He's on his knees begging her what else is there for him to do that he didn't cheat. 


I can feel their earnest in the song trying to show their innocence in their relationship and how much they care for her to go through all kinds of trouble to be there for her. Man, I would be so lucky if I got to date someone from U-Kiss and they only loved me. I get how someone might have doubts about someone cheating on them. It has happened to the majority of us, so why shouldn't it happen again. It's hard to find someone you love and that loves you back without that little voice in the back of your head saying "Why should you be his one and only?" 


The song is amazing and catchy. I had to listen to the song a few times before catching on what they were saying. I always like to listen to any kpop song without the lyrics first, then ENG SUB, and last the MV. SO I can understand it better and not have to focus so much on too many things at once making me not focus entirely into everything. 


I'll link the song from YouTube. 


A little about the Members of U-Kiss 






  • SooHyun - Main Vocalist and Leader 
    • He's 26 years old 
    • His birthday was a few days ago March 11 (Happy Birthday Oppa!!) 
    • He was a trainee under JYP




  • Kevin - Also  Main Vocalist 
    • He's 24 years old 
    • His birthday is November 25th 
    • He was born in California, so he's fluent in English. 





  • Kiseop - Vocalist, Main Dancer 
    • He's also 24 years old 
    • His birthday is January 17 (4 days after Orlando Bloom's Birtdhay hehehehe) 
    • He has a love for photography. 







  • Hoon - Vocalist 
    • He's 23 years old 
    • Birthday August 16 
    • He's been in Athena Goddess of War as a bodyguard 




  • Eli - Main Rapper
    • He's 24 years old 
    • Born March 13 ( A couple of days ago, Happy Birthday Oppa) 
    • He was born in LA, California





  • AJ -  Rapper
    • He's 24 years old 
    • Born June 4th 
    • He religiously carries a notebook at all times in case he needs to write lyrics




I think 4 members left and I didn't really do research as to why they did. 
Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment